Acting as a shoehorn, the transparent retractor allows for smooth passage of the tendon back into the sheath and onto the repair site.
The versatile suture retriever is designed as a sheath dilator making it possible to repair tendon injuries beyond 3 weeks and up to 2 months.
- Non-traumatic tendon surgery
- Reduced surgical time and frustration
- Easy suture retrieval within the sheath
- Dilation of a contracted tendon sheath
- Minimize additional tissue trauma during tendon repair in “No Man’s Land”.
Patents: U.S. 8,075,575; U.S. 9,060,772
Patents: U.S. 8,506,588; U.S. 8,679,146